Sunday 13 January 2013

Updates...!!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (LIVE LONG AND PROSPER \\\///,-,)

It's been sometime. Lot of travelling here and there for interviews. I was in Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore for the last two months and there was also not much work going around. For the past couple of weeks I've been busy taking wireframe renders for my updated portfolio. So far what I've posted here are all junk if you ask me. I wasn't at all satisfied with the output. So as I said earlier in one of my post, I've been consolidating my works (it's real pain in the ass since my HDD got corrupted) and taking occlusion renders to make a better reel (still, it's old wine in a new bottle).

Meanwhile I thought I would take sometime to explore the new Keyshot 3 and took one of my car models into it.  Here's one render shot

Bugatti Veyron modeled in Maya 2009 and rendered in Keyshot 3 
Here is another angle

I also completed my gun model, which is a .50 cal Barrett. Here's a render of it done in Keyshot 3.

Barrett .50 cal modeled in Maya and rendered using Keyshot 3

Right now I'm looking for some good music for my modelling reel. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment