Tuesday 16 July 2013

Sci Fi Pistol and Head Models...WIP!!

The game Borderlands has always been an inspiration for me when it comes to making guns.Today I made a futuristic pistol. Here are some occlusion renders...!!

Sci Fi Gun... without hammer.....yup 3 nozzles... :D

Side view...Gun with hammer

Gun without hammer other side
I'm thinking of texturing it tomorrow and also model another gun...a big one this time. Hopefully 24 hrs from now I'll be able to post some renders here.

I'm also doing another head modeling. Finished it in maya and I'm looking forward to texture it in Zbrush and also try out fiber mesh. Here is a couple of  snaps of head model so far.

The nose might seem a little big...but the blueprint guys ethnicity is African..big noses and lips are their primary features

With wireframe



No comments:

Post a Comment