Monday 5 March 2012

The Zbrush Power

Today I went to college to work on my character rigging. Rigging is the area I hate the most. May be I don't hate it, but I don't like it. I tried couple of methods and was confused. But in the end after some discussions with tutors I finalised on one method. So, the rigging has started.
After returning from college I thought I would do something in Zbrush. Zbrush icon just decorated my taskbar. I didn't give much attention to this wonderful software, except for I have tried to do some sculpting long back, which of course was crap. I did a human female blocking during my last vacation, well the plan was to go create a realistic female human,which didn't turn out well. I took that model in to Zbrush and started sculpting. Here is the final result.

The front

The back

There are tons of things that I have to learn about sculpting, especially the anatomy of human body. I did this with very little knowledge of the muscles and curves of human body.But I liked it. I guess I should keep sculpting and study more about the anatomy. GOD...!!! I LUV MODELING..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment