Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Snake Model

I haven't in a mood to blog for the last few days. I don't know why, there's no particular reason, plus I haven't been doing well in my project during these days. I almost completed the baby vulture rigging. I have facial rigging left in there to be done. The set model file got corrupted and I will have to unwrap the tree again from scratch. I was really frustrated with my lappy. I then did the texturing of the mother vulture. It wasn't coming up the way I wanted it to. I was not satisfied with the result. But hey, still working on it. The major thing I did was modelling my third character, the snake. I didn't had the patience to draw blueprints for it so I did the model looking at the rough sketches I had. I'm not sure about the mesh flow. This is the character that I'm looking forward, because most of the film will be around it. This is also the most expressive character in my short film. Here is  a screen shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment