Thursday 8 December 2011

Tutorials coming up...!!!

Well I have decided to take my blog a step ahead by including some tutorials for 3D artists. Mainly it'll cover some modelling tips and tricks and some simple things for beginners. I don't have much of experience in this tutorial thingy but I'll try my best to keep things simple as possible. Mostly I'll handle the basics and of course everyone is free to ask questions and I'll try my best to clear it.
I haven't decided when do I start this but the kind of plan I have is like may be "one tutorial in a week". The tutorials could be video or pdf or may be just I'll type it down on the blog (of course....with screenshots). If you ask me why I'm doing this, I would say its my gift to the world of 3D artists. As a student I have learnt many things and I think knowledge is something which multiplies when people share it with each other. So stay tuned up...!!

1 comment:

  1. WISH U ALL THE BEST WE 'XPECT SOMETHING SPECIAL ---FIRE UP!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete