Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sculptris Fun

I'm not getting any mood for doing my project work for the last few days. Its in texturing phase and I suck in it. Taking the trial renders is exhausting stuff. I don't know whether it's because of the heat in the atmosphere or something else. Today I thought I should do something and I resumed texturing. But there came another blow. My laptop started choking like never before. It happened when I applied a bump map to one of the tree bark in my Set. The render wasn't showing up, and there goes my day. When I start do something, anything will f**k up the whole thing.

Today I also thought I would model a Rifle a .50cal Barrett. Google gave me some pictures and the project was already set. I started watching the videos of Barrett in action. It's stunning what it is capable of. I was surprised to find that the Indian Commandos have it.

But my attention went somewhere else. To be specific, to Mass Effect 3 trailer. I don't want to talk about it see it for yourself. Then I opened up Sculptris and started to sculpt something. I had no idea what to sculpt. It's such and amazing and easy software to create concept 3D Arts. I started  drawing on the default sphere and made a creature. I haven't named it yet, but I felt great to have done something that is purely my concept. Here is the screenshot.

My first Sculptris model



No comments:

Post a Comment