Monday 27 February 2012

Texturing...and A pain in my rear...!!

I spent last few days working on texturing and modelling of my set, and its a real pain in my ass. Considering the kicks I got on my birthday (25th Feb) the pain is even more,literally. My friends bought me cake and gifts, sponsered by my sisters who planned it with them. That was a surprise. I didn't expect my sisters would be involved in it. But it was a fun night, the best I have ever had. Thanks to my friends and ever loving sisters. Aww fffaaacck I'mm getting OLDDD...!!!!

Work..!!?? This is what I've been doing.

Still a long way

This is the whole scene...but there are still elements to be added

I formatted my lappy but still it welcomed me with a Bluescreen error...!! Before my nest blog, I believe I'll have something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment