Wednesday 30 November 2011

2 wasted weeks....!!!

Well its been quite some time. I haven't  done anything worth talking for the last 2 weeks since I was sick to the core. I also didn't felt like updating my blog since I haven't done a shit. But now I'm at home.For some reasons I'm not getting that "I'm HOME" feel. It just feels like I traveled from one shithole to another. I have been here for the last one week but I'm returning to Chennai on Thursday....yeah 2morrow. Some great shit is gonna happen on Friday to me for I'll have to present my progress on the project and as I said.....bullsh*t.... I haven't done anything. All I have is a goddamn screen play and script which is not yet approved. In fact I haven't shown it to anyone because I don't feel like completing my goddamn thumbnails. The worst part is I don't know what is the status of my classes. I've missed all of the advanced rigging classes. I don't know how I'm gonna pick up all the pending works, but I keep on saying to me I can do it. Right now that's the only thing helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment