Monday 14 November 2011

Ford Mustang RTR-X & Ford Falcon


This the model of Ford Mustang RTR-X done in Maya and rendered using Keyshot 2.0. The scene uses default hdr lighting from keyshot which is a great way to achieve realistic render quality. I got inspiration to model this car when I saw this car in the game Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed. I was also able to rig this car in Maya itself but haven't done any good animation except for some rough playblasts. This is one of the few cars that I was able to complete with satisfaction except for rendering. So I thought I would put on some decals and stripes here and there to make  the car look more badass. I'm working on it but I'm afraid it may take some time since I have my project going on. I'm also working on other car models one of which is Ford Falcon and Mazda RX-7.


The above one is a quick screenshot of the Ford Falcon I'm working one. I'm hoping to complete it soon. And something else is cooking. Wait for it...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment