Friday 11 November 2011

My First..

Unlike past few weeks woke up a little early. I mean around 10 o'clock...yeah that's early for me. I was asked to get to college to report my work in progress on my Final Year Project. Yep...Project it is...!! My project is to make a 3D Animated Short Film. It is still in Pre-Production stage and the script and screenplay is the current work. I got  the green light on character designs but still I'm not fully satisfied with the effort I put on that.
Last few weeks felt like shit. It all began after I got sick with viral fever for and entire week. I couldn't make it up for that lost week. Still got a long way to go. Seeing my friends doing their works...OMG..!!! I even doubted myself whether I would be able to complete my project. Even in these is a hectic time I just couldn't drop the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare lan party I used to have with my friends (roommates) every night. Its just goddamn ADDICTIVE...!!! Well I'm human...Ain't I...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment