Saturday 28 January 2012

Shit happens when you start to care about others

I am planning to do night lab (overnight work in college) from next week so that I believe I can put some real time to my project. The problem is that the college authorities won't give up a class for night lab for just one guy. So I posted in out batch's facebook page whether anyone wish to joining. The replies weren't that encouraging. By 'replies' I mean several replies from one guy who think he'll start night lab when he thinks its time for texturing. I said I'm ready to start texturing as I have my one character unwrapped. In reply he kind of mocked me, well I know he was joking. So now the situation is that I cannot do my night lab without any of my other batch mates. But at the same time I asked myself 'Why the fuck should I  care about others?' So what I'm going to do on Monday is that I'll ask the faculties if they will give me a lab. If they ask me to bring on more members I'll say I'll sit with any other batch. After all my batch isn't the only one in college!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment