Thursday 19 January 2012

One down, 2 to go...!!!

Yesterday I completed the digital model of my project character that I've been working on for the last few days. Today I had some more detailing to be done such as modeling the inside of the mouth. My plan was to Unwrap the character so that I will be able to start rigging from next week. So I combined the head and the body both of which I did separately and the model looked just like the character I was looking for. Still I guess there's something to be done with the tail of the baby vulture. The tail isn't that appealing so I guess I have to spend some time to that. Anyway I'll have to finish the unwrapped model by tomorrow evening. Besides today I did the blueprint of my another character's head and I hope to start modeling by tomorrow evening after I complete my first character's unwrapping. So it's all busy time ahead and I have my own deadlines to follow, which I think is great idea. So today's target is to finish detailing my first model and start unwrapping.
P.S. I'm having a terrible headache right now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment