Sunday 22 January 2012

Playing Trine 2

Last day I was surfing through IGN to check out the game of year award winners. I was hoping Assassins Creed: Revelations would get something but it didn't. I was pretty sure that Skyrim would own but in overall Portal 2 scalped most awards. Then I looked for top rated games and the name Trine 2 struck me which is having a rate of 9 (http://pc.ign.com/objects/076/076949.html). I read the review and I realized that it's kind of a small puzzle game, something like Limbo and decided to give a try.
Even though its a sidescrolling game the levels are awesome with variety of colors and puzzles. I really liked the idea of switching between the characters( The Wizard, Thief, Knight) in order to get across each level. As the abilities and powers of each characters are different, there are many ways to reach each checkpoints. I look forward to finish it soon, because I'm buried deep under my project and it smells real bad.

The Knight in Trine 2


No comments:

Post a Comment