Sunday 1 January 2012

A New Year with no Resolution

Another year passed by and its a New Year ahead of us. We all hope it to be the best year we had forgetting sadness and cherishing those happy moments we had in past. I never believed in the New Year Resolution thingy. What is it? Isn't it just kind of promise with the difference that we do it on New Year. Why should I have a resolution if I'm not sure if I would keep it? So that's it no resolution and I never had one though. It's just another year coming up and I hope for the best. This is my year with lot of expectations and it's because I'm graduating this year and this is the year that I may be stepping out into my career and new life. All we could do is Hope and Try for the best to Happen. Happy New Year World...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment