Tuesday 10 January 2012

Working my way up...!!!

Yesterday I decided to pull up my sleeves for my project. I haven't been doing good all this time and I knew it. But somehow I guess this was the right time to take some decisions. My first step was uninstalling all my games ( had 5) which I did yesterday. Games was my weakness and distraction all this time. I was like an addict who needed a dose of COD everyday. And I ended it by playing COD:MW3 Spec Ops up to level 42. I played the map Resistance and stood up to wave 26 until in the 27th wave an army (there was like 10 of them) of Juggernauts raped the shit out of me. That was my best score and wave in all of Spec Ops. Well, that was yesterday.
Today I woke up in the morning at 9 am. I was told to my mom to wake me up on 7:30 am which she didn't do. I had my stick notes ready yesterday and according to that my work today was doing the Facial Expressions for my project character. I sketched some expressions and my next task today is to do some Action Posses. I also have to come up with the Set Design about which I have no idea what to do. It's great to work listening to Coldplay...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment