Thursday 12 January 2012

Project Set.....Starting to Model...!!! Wish me Luck

In the morning in half sleep logged in to Facebook to see a notification-a threat, I would call. In our batch group on FB there was a post saying by Monday it is compulsory to complete the digital model to get further help on Rigging. For some reason I didn't felt like usual deadline threats and giving a WTF to that wasn't  goin to help me at all. So I decided to go with the tide, let's do some shit. Then I started to draw blueprint for one of my character. Right now I have completed it and set the project in Maya.  But for now I'm modeling only the head and the body will be done later after finalizing the type of rig I'm going to use.
Modeling is the phase I like most in the Digital phase. I always found it really interesting to model stuffs so I'm expecting that this character would come out nicely. This is the first time I'm going to model a bird and I'm really worried about the mesh flow, after all that's the only thing matters when it comes to rigging. If the rig is perfect Animation wouldn't be a pain in the ass. It was a pain, during last years project. I hope it wouldn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment