Sunday 15 January 2012

Body Modeling - Vulture


Last day I started modelling the character body. I did the basic blocking and here again the mesh flow is my villain. I want it to be prefect and so before doing further detail I have to make sure it’s coming in the right way. So I’m heading to college to get some directions from tutors. I still have some confusion regarding the type of wings for the character (Baby Vulture). But for Mother Vulture I have made the decision on the style of wings. I can use the same type but logically it won’t be correct (there are differences between the wings of two).  The advantage of using the same kind of wings is that I can simply copy the rig of one model to another when it comes to rigging thereby, saving me some time. Else if I use different type I’ll have to do two different rigs and that’s the boring part. Well, I’ll have to make a decision today.
Here is the screen shot of the model I've been working on. I'm doing head separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment