Monday 9 January 2012

Reading something after a long time....!!

I have been a fan of novelist Dan Brown since I read his epic novel of The Da Vinci Code. I bought the book soon as it released (though it was in regional language-Malayalam). From the time I finished reading it till now I have read all of his other books such as Angels & Demons, The Digital Fortress and The Deception Point. Right now I'm holding his latest publishment The Lost Symbol.

Da Vinci Code gave me the impact I never experienced. When I read all the places and the things told in the novel are actual facts, I got very much excited for more of his books. It was then I got Angels & Demons from my cousin and it carried more impact than the Da Vinci Code. There was even time while I was reading the books I doubted the existence of god. Angels & Demons talked about the relation between Science and Religion and their ultimate goal, God. The book points out several facts such as the facts about the Large Hadron Collider (LHC). ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_Hadron_Collider )
It also talks about the scientific facts about things like Matter, Anti-Matter, Gravitron, The god particle, Higgs- Bosons so and so, and new facts pop up in every turn. So is the case in his other novels too. I am about to finish 'The Lost Symbol' but till now I don't feel it that much interesting like Angels & Demons or Da Vinci Code.


No comments:

Post a Comment